Friday, September 14, 2007

Guess what I did on Sunday!




i haven't been able to dance for close to a year and made the decision as part of healing my body and soul that i would do the fall showcase even tho i hadn't practiced much, was exhausted from my trip and the joint pain is still bad. it was a miraculous day - i did it very well and got lots of amazing feedback..... the judge said he couldn't find anything to correct or criticize and felt it was a truly spiritual experience..... a perfect stranger told me i was the most graceful and beautiful dancer all day !!!!!!!!! how's that for healing power !!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your beautiful pictures in your snapfish album. You looked so radiant and beautiful and graceful. It must have brought you great joy to DANCE again. I'm so happy for you! YAY you!!!

Anonymous said...

So she dances....... and so beautifully. I am amazed at your confidence, ability and courage. I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

you look fabulous!!!! congratulations!!!!!