Wednesday, November 07, 2007

falling..........

no one, not even i can believe that i fell on mon and really hurt my "good " arm - that is the left one which i broke 2 years ago and which still gives me trouble.....
thankfully i fell in the house on top of the sleeping bags i was putting away from the boys' sleep over....
it was the "spare room" otherwise known as the room full of STUFF so it's my own fault for having so much clutter.....
my physical therapist worked on it yesterday and checked to see if she thought anything was broken.....thankfully not.....but it sure hurts..... i've been icing it along with the other shoulder which isn't completely healed yet.....
and then there's the swelling of the right arm and hand from the lymphedema which also compromises their use.
what is the universe trying to tell me about falling and not having "good" arms to use....both of them are quite underachieving..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I'm sorry this happened. And relieved that nothing was broken. Sending a hug across town...

Anonymous said...

BE CAREFUL! YOU NEED THOSE ARMS FOR DANCING...NOT LITERALLY, BUT YOU WILL LOOK MORE GRACEFUL! I LOVE YOU, GERI