Tuesday, May 20, 2008

one more challenge



so here's the newest !@#$%^&* garment that i'm supposed to wear every day over my breast and under a camisole so that the breast fluid will subside.... just like the sleeve, it's very heavy and hot as is wearing the camisole which doesn't give my midriff any air.....
the pain from my broken shoulder has flared up probably because the physical therapy treatment switched over to lymphedema treatment... of course it's the same arm as the lymphedema so it's a real trauma for me to be so swollen and in a lot of pain.....
some days it's pretty overwhelming.....sunday ben was here to play in the water and Liam came to stay overnite as he had no school monday - so i got my fix of joy being with little boys and putting the pain aside for a while....


No comments: