Saturday, February 24, 2007

i am sad to the bone……
hurting and aching so deep
wanting and wishing this were over
wanting and wishing a walk in the rain
wanting and wishing to dance just 1 dance
this ache seems endless
tho it won't be
this fatigue forever
and it isn't
this long day
so far without a note or voice
drags on
in silence
most have no words for these
kind of words
those of sadness
those colored gray...
instead pretty is easier
pictures of blossoms
and sweet little boys...
well some days
are not pretty
little boys far away
blossoms invisible
through the tears
so i'm trying to surrender
to what is real and true
sad to the bone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it when you are sad. I'm sending you a hug and energy to smile just one smile. I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Try real hard not to be sad. It makes me sad too. I know what you are going through and it sucks. There is an end. I know from experience. I hope you have more energy tomorrow.
Love you
Maureen