Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MORE JOY





Ben spent the day yesterday - we fingerpainted and had to get in the sink to wash off.... flooded the sand box, tried the potty to no avail... out of the blue he asked if he could wear Nana's wig so he donned that for a while...he was a joy to have around and didn't give me a moment's trouble....he even took a nap on "nana's big bed"..... I slept really late today - as my energy level is still pretty low but it was worth every second..... Am still experiencing numbness in my fingers and toes.... no one is sue if it will ever go away...i can notice the change in trying to type....it's much more of a chore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you could open a day care center there in your backyard! What a great experience your grandboys have visiting you and what lovely memories they will have when they grow up! Such a great Nana!!!