Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Don't like it at all


so here's my lifetime achievment award....finally got the glove part although it's "off the shelf" as the custom fitted one they would like me to have is $300 or more.......so i will try this for a while ...this one was $60 !!! and it gets filthy really quickly....I may try to dye it with tea or something so it will be closer to the arm sleeve in color.... it's hot, it's scratchy, and just a real pain!!! I wash each piece each night and start each day tugging at the arm sleeve to get it on..... a rubber kitchen glove with the little bumps on it is a help to push it up my arm.... so what is it i said a few days ago about it's not over.....!!!! this lymphedema is a lifetime condition although i recently read that it can sometimes go into remission.....so that's my hope.....
hope along with me !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well isn't this a pisser! I will hope it goes into remission as I know how uncomfortable you are with anything that binds. Holy cow, what a predicament (spell?)! Love you, Geri