Wednesday, August 01, 2007

GRATITUDE


















Ironically, gratitude's most powerful mysteries are often revealed when we are struggling in the midst of personal turmoil.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
Some of the things I am grateful for today: there are many more.......
* 3 little boys who bring me laughter and joy
* my incredible sons and equally incredible wives
* the huge black bumble bee buzzing in the holly hocks as i type
* the dozens of baby tomatoes already ripe in my garden

* fresh blooms of the "angel Face" rose this morning
* the chance to see my friend Mark perform

* soft green sheets to rest upon
* "So You Think You Can Dance " on tv tonite

* My cup of Peet's coffee
* the smell of fresh basil coming thru my window
* reconnecting with a college friend from 40 years ago!

* lavender and lemongrass and rosemary to pick for the kitchen
* the dozens of birds at the feeder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those three bare bottoms! You certainly have a lot to be thankful for. Love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

You sure do have plenty to be thankful for. Especially those children and grandchildren that you have. A happy reminder to do your exercises for your arm.

Love ya

Maureen