Wednesday, April 16, 2008

and the grief goes on.....

the lymphedema swelling is not improving so monday the physical therapist had me try this garment - (not made for me so didn't fit right) to see if it helped . I was supposed to wear it for 24 hours but couldn't manage it that long...i had it on 6 hours.... they are custom made to the tune of over $500 not covered by medicare!!!!


today the swelling was the same so she wrapped my fingers, hand and arm up to the shoulder for the night to see if that would help...i cannot get fitted for a new glove or sleeve till some of the swelling is reduced..... so she said some compression with the bandage is better than nothing.....
this constant reminder and not being able to use my arm like i ought to be able to is really disheartening.......



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.