Saturday, June 07, 2008

heart and body ache



My body continues to be in pain all of the time - nights are the worst....
add to that the pain in my heart for Hillary and for the dream shattered of seeing someome who looked like me in the oval office....
I am very sad today as she said goodbye to her campaign and only wish the following can ease my pain.....
"Although we weren't able to shatter this highest, hardest glass ceiling this time, thanks to you, it's got about 18 million cracks in it, and the light is shining through like never before," she said.
I believe that this picture shows some sadness that she of course cannot afford to show now or ever.....
today is a day for tears........





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M FEELING THE SAME, NOT JUST FOR HILLARY, BUT FOR ALL OF US. IT WAS A DREAM, TO SEE A WOMAN FINALLY IN THE WHITE HOUSE. BUT DREAMS DO COME TRUE AND SHE IS YOUNG AND VIBRANT AND SHE'LL BE BACK! I LOVE YOU, GERI

Jan said...

Oh I have been heartbroken since Tuesday! I am the only one in my immediate family that is supporting her. I don't know what it will take to get me to be enthusiastic about the ticket in the Fall.
I wanted this for Hillary to be the first woman in the White House!
Love, Jan

Anonymous said...

Oh how sad I am about Hillary. I just hope that everyone has enough sense not to vote another Republican in for years to come. I had really hoped to see a woman in the white house also. With some luck Obama will pick her for VP for people like us to vote with more ease.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

That was me Maureen with anonymous for a name. der