Friday, June 13, 2008

meltdown

wed and today i had meltdowns at the physical therapy session.....
wed. -my therapist decided i ought to be wearing a stockinette sleeve underneath the huge garment to help absorb perspiration so my skin won't "breakdown" which is one of the dangers of lymphedema - just what i need is another layer in this heat....
today - the sleeve maker came by with a new design - tighter and higher up to my shoulder to provide more compression....i really had to struggle to get it on and was cursing and crying at him and the garment.... he means well but tries to cheer me up and keeps saying"come on, let's see that lovely smile....." even being a pacifist - i want to smash him with the garment
the heat makes all of this even more unbearable....
i am real crabby today.........good thing there is no one here to crab at.....
heaven hlep the comcast technician due here momentarily to see what is wrong.......
i am just about sure my TV has died ..... it's very old and its time is probably up.....
i'm in no mood to hear that the tv is gone.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I'm glad I'm not there! Doesn't sound like a good day! I don't want to say "hang in there" because the words have no meaning behind them. I can only hope that someday there will be successful treatment for your arm and you won't have to wear those awful garments. Until then, I am thinking of you with love.....that's all I got. Geri

eileen said...

if love is all you have - i'll take it......
as the old beatles song says.....all you need is love.....although i could use a day without pain and an arm that doesn't need a mattress pad sleeve!!!!
the tim russert death shook me terribly. - so young - so sudden
all we have is today.....