Monday, September 22, 2008

brain freeze

i wrote about the autumn equinox a week early - no one commented that i was off so that either means no one is reading this or no one knows what the equinox is anyway.....
today is the day !! the day when dark and light are balanced - when things are in balance in nature - i do hope the day brings me that balance -not one of my strong suits.....
-yesterday all my precious boys were here so i felt more than wonderful - the joy they bring is unmeasurable


-today the dog next door won't shut up so that isn't exactly balancing my body and spirit
-the beautiful bittersweet on my dining room table brings me memories of new england autumn which i dearly miss...... i sent for these branches from vermont - they come covered with leaves which you pick off and the heat of the house has all the yellow coverings fall off and the beautiful orange berries appear.....it amazed me what tremendous joy can be found in tiny orange berries!



May balance and a harvest of dreams fill your soul this gorgeous equinox day.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy equinox, whenever it is! I love your New England berries! This is the time of year that I dearly miss living in Massachusetts. I love the fall a lot. BUT, then I remember the cold winters with the snow and ice and I know I need to be where I am! Glad you spent yesterday with your "boyfriends"!! Love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Actually, I DID think you were off with the date,but then figured you knew more about it than I did, so called myself wrong and celebrated last week!