Friday, June 15, 2007

A LITTLE EACH DAY

My energy is a little better each day.... i see to be able to remain upright for longer stretches...the new medications seem to be ok....so far no noticeable side effects except for the joint pain from the cancer prevention rx.... i already have joint pain so it's just more of the same....
my breast is a mess with blisters and peeling....High 90's temperatures makes for even more discomfort.....
my shoulder isn't healing as quickly as i'd like -still can't do much with that arm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better each day. What cancer pill are you on? Take a little walk everyday. It has really helped me. My joints are sore when I am through but I feel better and have more energy.
Love
Maureen

Anonymous said...

I second the Maureen's suggestion to walk a bit every day..and each day go a little further. Walking is good for your body, your joints, your bone density, your blood pressure, your cholesterol and your soul. Just breathe deep and walk...it gives you energy and you're in the sunshine (for sure these days) and you'll just feel better...even with aches.