Monday, June 04, 2007

SATURDAY SOUL FOOD




These are a few things that people said that lifted my soul on
Saturday...........
it's so good to see you here....
I love the hat
you are the most beautiful bald woman i've ever seen
you don't need the hat... you look great without it
thank you for all the light and joy you bring here
we've mised you so much
you look amazing
you are beautiful
etc...etc...

I felt good enough on Sat to get "dressed up" and go to the dance studio to watch my friends dance at the Medal Ball.
During one of the breaks the judge asked me if a wanted to "do a little swing"and I DID IT !!!!! not for long but just enough to know that my body remembers how to dance....
she said "you know you're a great dancer !!!"
It was filmed !!! and is on YouTube - but you have to watch abut 5 minutes of other people as it's the last clip
It was a wonderful afternoon although sad as i wasn't dancing.....but just watching lightened my heart....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...that's great that you did that...and just look at that smile!

Anonymous said...

See, you can do it!!! And keep remembering how it made (and makes) you feel!!! Life is Good!!!

Love, meg

Anonymous said...

i just cut my finger [icking one of don's st. patrick roses for my office, so i am typing one handed. mt niece sent the following just after i responded to your dancing entry.

life is short.
break the rules.
forgive quickly.
kiss slowly.
love truly.
laugh uncontrollably.
and never regret anything that makes you laugh.

life might not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance...

meg

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! Seeing you dance is perfect joy! Geri

Anonymous said...

YOU WORE THE HAT!!!!! I love that hat. it looks GREAT on you. you look soooo happy in the Pix. good for you Girl. You Go!!!

love you bunches