Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Healing time


Some friends who were supposed to come to dinner Sun eve cancelled so mid afternoon i decided my spirit needed to see the ocean for some healing and rest..... i drove to Santa Cruz and walked on the sand and just watched the waves ebb and flow.... of course i had to bring home pieces of the sea which smell to high heavens but remind me of the peace and healing of the waves and the wind..... the constant care of my friend as she is dying is scary and exhausting so it was a wonderful blessing to soak in the smell and sound of the ocean....she had lots of family there with her on sunday so i wasn't needed in the afternoon...... i didn't have my camera so i made a little collection on the table to photograph....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a Pisces in disguise....loving the sea the way you do. I can still see you, shoes in hand, shuffling through the water here in Naples wearing a smile! What you are doing for Inger is a wonderful gift to her from you. You will think back and be so happy that you were there when she needed you. I love you, Geri