Saturday, May 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !

Friday my friends took me to lunch and showered me with love and presents and then Christopher brought me dinner and his company so i wouldn't have to be alone....
friends sent flowers, brought flowers, cards and lots of love.
my heart was full knowing i am truly loved.....
my body on the other hand is still a struggle so i did spend the afternoon in bed....
and today (sat) i feel really sick and have a lot of back and leg pain....
so spent even more time in bed....
hoping to have some strength tomorrow for my kids' visit - all my boys - Christa and Deirdre
and Christa's folks - peter and judy visiting from MN and christine.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your birthday was overflowing with good stuff and I hope your next year will follow suit! Have a wonderful Mother's Day with your gang. Such fun! I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Hi Eileen
May 12 was my Dad's birthday too. I hope this is a better year. Happy Birthday.
Marianne