Wednesday, May 23, 2007

NOTHING.....

i decided to do nothing but my treatment today and spent the rest of the day in bed.....my breast is pretty burned and sore, so it's hard to get comfortable, but i did sleep some.
yesterday after my treatment, I watered all the plants in the back yard and patio, went to the Y, counseling appt., grocery store and my body and psyche had a meltdown last nite.... i hardly got thru watching Dancing with the Stars....
I guess it was too much.... plus my tired poem got to me and i just cried for a long time....
i find it hard to cry very much and i actually think it would do me a lot of good....i wish i could spend a whole day just crying.....instead of my body holding all this.....
i'm hoping the rest today will give me some energy tomorrow.....
blessings and thank you for all your comments....they really help heal my aching spirit.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do have to admit, watching the glorious Apolo dance & win brightened even the darkest night! Wasn't it just perfect! I love you, Geri