Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SURPRISE


This cactus hasn't bloomed for over 15 years....it belonged to my mother who had it blooming all the time.... it has just sat in the back yard all this time and i wasn't even paying attention to the fact that it had a blossom on it.... to my surprise this beauty greeted me this morning and i noticed a half a dozen more buds....i really believe it is a miracle and hope that it is a sign that the miracle of having my life back is on its way... my breast is raw, blistered and very sore so maybe the beauty of this blossom will ease the pain.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAYBE MOM DECIDED YOU NEEDED A MIRACLE! I LOVE YOU, GERI

Anonymous said...

I do think this special, spectacular flower is a sign from on high (take that as you will). Enjoy the beauty; treasure and meditate on it. It is a beautiful symbol of hope, of what is to come.

Love, meg