Saturday, May 05, 2007

teeter-totter

i never did like those things on the playground growing up..... up went one end while the other hit the ground real hard and then heaven forbid the person on the down side got off - i was dropped hard to the ground real hard more than once.....
it feels like that today....haven't felt good all day.... guess i overdid it yesterday.. went for my treatment, then to lunch with my friends, then to the grocery store and drug store....
today i am beat and have a lot of back and leg pain and unexplained nausea....
tried to pick up my bedroom which is such a mess, but lost energy very quickly...
so it's been a down day....
it's very discouraging not to be able to do anything around the house or yard to keep up .......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope tomorrow gets you off the teeter-totter and onto a swing where you'll gently glide through the day! I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

If I had done all you did on Saturday, I would be exhausted thereafter, especially after shopping. Give yourself some credit.

Interesting you should compare life to a teeter-totter. I remember I always loved that toy, especially waiting for the unexpected, such as someone jumping off........

Take care, much love, meg

Anonymous said...

Take care of you--housework will wait. Italways does.
Marianne