Wednesday, February 28, 2007

for today.....

I am excitedly waiting for tonite as i have a date with Christopher to attend the BellarmIne H.S. production of Urinetown....which will be my 26th !!!!! year in a row attending the spring musical. My friend Tom always works miracles with the young people as he did when tim and chris performed those many years ago.....and it always fills my heart and soul with such joy.....
because i haven't had a good day yet, i am repeating this affirmation over and over all day so that i will feel good enough to go.....join me in this prayer....
I AM CALM.... I AM PEACEFUL... I AM WELL.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of my soul is with you in this.

Feel the calm of water settling into a lake after a turbulent journey downstream.

Feel the peace of a slow, delicious intake of breath that fills and satisfies.

You are well, you are well, you are well.

Anonymous said...

I saw Urinetown at Foothill last year and it is really "interesting and unusual and a bit weird." I loved it! Enjoy!!
Love

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! You are excited and happy. I love to hear that. I hope you have a wonderful time and I know you will feel good to go! I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time last night and that today's treatment went smoothly too. Keep it up... only 2 more after today.... you've come so far and you're almost there!!