Saturday, February 10, 2007

Unfathomable Universe

WTF!?!!!???

Yet another hurdle (and I never did take track).

A short trip to the driveway and down I went, resulting in a broken shoulder. So pain and immobility reign for the near future.

Postings will be short, intermittent, and slow. Can't use the mouse. Can't type. (My son Tim is taking dictation and doing the research for tonight) Can't search through 12,423 pictures on iPhoto.

So here's the last photos for a while --from yesterday's lunch outing. Wasn't sure folks were ready for the Melissa Etheridge look, so donned the red locks.

The caption only makes sense to those of you who remember 1950's TV commercials.

"WHICH TWIN HAS THE TONI?"











Will try to keep up with two fingers and lots of courage.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF? for sure! OMG, too! Sending lots of energy and vibes and forces and all that good stuff... like you needed THIS too!!! Sheesh. Much love,

Anonymous said...

Eileen, I think you look beautiful with or without the Toni, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You called me about your shoulder so I wasn't surprised reading it. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could help you but know I am thinking of you always. I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Tita.....My heart sighs and aches for you. Bummer...bummer...bummer...what next...a root canal? (Just kidding)....I look forward to the day you come to Big Island, try to think forward through this (ONE DAMN MORE) tribulation. Aloha nui loa.

Anonymous said...

This news takes my breath away, and my heart breaks for you. "When you stumble make it part of the dance," and "fall down seven times, get up eight," were the posts you created right before this happened. Now you must live them, and it must seem like an inconceivable task. My spirit holds you tenderly as you face this latest challenge. I implore the universe to help you locate your strength to see you through this.
with love and compassion, Kathleen

julie said...

Eileen, Your shoulder is broken!!! You did not need this with all that you are going through. You are in my prayers and thoughts daily. Thank you for sharing your feelings and your journey. You are an inspiration. Love and Hugs, Julie

Anonymous said...

"When you stumble, make it part of the dance". Auntie Eileen - Please no break dancing! I love you,
Jayne