Friday, February 16, 2007

new day new drugs

short update....shoulder very sore...so typing is hard...
yesterday the new chemo started... so to prepare they gave me massive doses of steroids to prevent allergic reaction.... also anti nausea drip....the 3 hour drip of Taxol... i was terrifed to start a new drug..what helped the most was having Christopher with me.... it felt very safe and he was right there to help me remember that there was a soft place to fall....
tim is going to come with me for one of the next treaments...
so now i look to see what this new drug will bring..it promises leg and back pain and numbing of hands and feet for some....... my prayer is i'm not among the some
i'm very hungover today and on the roller coaster of crying and crying....
i am grateful that i was able to get deodorant under the broken shoulder today...!!!!a big step!!!

No comments: