Saturday, March 03, 2007

1 more day

Taxol pain in the pelvis, legs and back is horrendous.... slept a lot last nite and this morning....
what a difference friends and love makes....
-someone went to the grocery store for me and made me corn bread
-someone dropped off good soup and chocolate cake
-someone came and washed sheets, made my bed, oiled my scaly skin, put away the valentines and got out the shamrocks.... and mostly helped me feel safe and calm.....
all of which i so needed to get me thru 1 more day.....
blessed be the love and care which surrounds me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending lots of love and prayers from Oregon... keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

2 More to go. You will make it. I think the back pain is from the Neulasta. That gave me the most pain.

Love you
Maureen

Anonymous said...

You've come so far and yet, not far enough. You will make it and celebrate the finish by DANCING!! I love you, Geri