Monday, March 12, 2007

COMPLETE with CARAWAY !


Real Irish soda bread complete with raisins and caraway seeds - just the way i would make it ....many people leave out the raisins and most leave out the caraway... so imagine my delight when my friend made it just right !!!!
Add to that a delicious corned beef and cabbage dinner with old friends and last nite was a treasure!
I was extra tired today from the outing but wouldn't have traded it for anything....
i sure am anxious for some stamina to return....
i did walk to the corner and back which felt like climbing the matterhorn....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep on climbing, Eileen. Every step is one more closer to the summit. Every raisin and caraway seed, a tiny oxygen tank of pleasure (and the tiny ones are the ones that count most) to get you closer.

Anonymous said...

Corned beef & cabbage to die for!!! Aren't you lucky to have such a feast! I can't wait till I get my Irish fix this coming weekend! Love you, Geri