Monday, March 26, 2007

INTOXICATING


look what the morning brought..... the first lilac bloom..... the smell carried me back to my childhood when the whole side of the house was a lilac hedge and everyone in the neighborhood had miles and miles of this beauty.....
it's early for the bloom.... and in CA i only get a few blossoms - nothing like the east coast but i am grateful and excited for this exquisite gift.....
a visit to the orthopedic dr today brought me a prescription for 6 weeks of PT in my home.... to build up the strength and range of motion in my shoulder.... I am so anxious to be able to use it more....
I will have more xrays in the next 2 weeks to see how the healing is going....he just told me to do whatever i can do with it...and WAIT..... not my strong suit....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you're waiting for your shoulder to heal, do be careful!! I get so nervous about you falling. Remember the time you fell on the Freedom Trail in Boston years ago...tripped on a cobblestone! Please walk softly and slowly and watch out for those cobblestones! I love you, Geri