Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1 down !

my friend took me today.........I made it thru the marking xrays ..... despite my ipod dying on the way to the treatment center...not a good start....but i breathed and talked to myself about the fact that i could do this simple procedure.... the first time with the films worked...the technician wanted to be helpful so said she had some relaxation music and put on john tesh !!!!!!!! i can't stand him.....so asked her to please shut him off.....finally ended up with enya - a little too loud but better than nothing....
they asked me if i wanted to go ahead with the 1st treatment as long as i was on the table....so i decided to do the extra few minutes....
tried to go to lunch on the way home but got really nauseous so had to pack it up to take home...not sure what the nausea is about.....
no test results back on the thyroid....they called to say they would not be ready till Thursday.....
damn.....i want to find out what is going on....
1 down......29 to go....

No comments: