Sunday, April 22, 2007

WHERE IS MY LIFE ?

it is sun late morning and i forced myself to get up, eat a little and check email...i have been in bed and mostly sleeping since fri afternoon.... i didn't know one body could sleep so much....
i am without any energy at all...
i am scared of this fatigue and worry about radiation bringing more.... more seems impossible at the moment....
my internist and the little i read about hypothyroidism say that fatigue is one of the main symptoms. i hope the extra tests she ordered will be back quickly so as to treat it if that is what I am experiencing....
i also hope that the preliminary findings won't affect my radiation treatment which is suppose to start tuesday....
monday is the "simulated treatment" so i guess i will have to talk to them about the blood test findings....
this is just awful.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HANG ON, DEAR EILEEN. I LOVE YOU, GERI