Monday, April 23, 2007

XRAY EXPERIENCE

thankfully christopher drove me for my xrays needed before radiation begins ....between my broken shoulder and panic attack, things didn't go well.... 2 films needed to be redone and i had a meltdown before they could do the 3rd one so had to reschedule the whole procedure for tomorrow. just the positioning took forever and was a nightmare.....
hopefully knowing what it is....huge machines - laying still with my arm over my head and barely breathing, i will fare better...the choice of music didn't help as "mac the knife " and other jazzy, upbeat songs blared....
they said i could bring my ipod and earphones so i will make sure my music is soft and gentle....
i was anticipating a simple fast experience and it turned out the opposite so i will try again tomorrow.
trying hard not to beat myself up for not being able to do it and to say that it's just OK....
it postponed my first radiation treatment for one day....

No comments: