Friday, April 13, 2007

PAIN SUCKS

the 1/2 hour PT session was only about 15 minutes as i could barely do hardly any of the exercises.... my shoulder is so weak and painful - so far cannot lift it at all....hand and finger movement are fine but from the elbow up it's pretty well stuck.....I spent most of the PT session in tears...the therapist says i'm doing ok but it's hard to believe when it feels so slow and difficult....
also the back and leg pain is pretty bad. I finally decided to go back to the rx pills at a higher dose which i hate doing but it does at least take the edge off.....
my legs are feeling quite weak.... today i went to lunch with some friends and took my cane for safety and security...my legs feel like jello..at this rate, it feels like a really long road to stamina......
tomorrow i see my little boys so am looking forward to much joy amidst the fatigue....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still don't know how you can do it. I hope I am strong as you when I grow up.