Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OUCH !!!

Physical therapy for my shoulder started today - a necessity if it is to be strong enough for the radiation to begin as the cancer and the broken bone were on the same side....
The therapist will come 2x weekly and every day i am to do the exercises....
today i only lasted about 15 minutes.....the pain was hard and my stamina is below zero....
we walked around the corner - not too far....
The back and leg pain from Taxol is still hanging on pretty strongly so am having to resort to rx meds..... not something i want to do....
for now i am just one big pain puddle.

my radiation oncology appt was cancelled today - dr got tied up in surgery.... was really disappointed as i am anxious to see what will be happening when....

here we go again not living in the moment....
my life's work and always struggling with it.....

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every expierence in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: