Sunday, April 08, 2007

RESURRECTION !!!

I ROLLED BACK THE STONE.... and DROVE to the corner drugstore...
close to home - not too many turns... my arm still doesn't move well so was very careful......
the script went like this!!!!
-I woke up today - without a stomach ache or any signs of "bug" - was really hungry
-had an egg sandwich for breakfast without symptoms
-a little soup for lunch without symptoms
-had a craving for pasta so ordered my "easter dinner" online from a great little take out place nearby
-got there to pick up and it was closed....
-salivating for pasta went across the street to Trader Joes' thinking i could find something that resembled pasta.....as i drove up it was closing early !!!
-desperate and hungry -went across the parking lot to a great italian restaurant to order a take out dinner and it was nearly empty so decided to stay and eat.
-it was incredibly delicious - although lonely. (I was wishing each of you were sharing it with me....)
-i took a lot of it home with me as each minute i was waiting to not feel well and have a bout of the "bug"
-so I ESCAPED !!!!!! out of the house - on my own and not feeling sick !!!!!
-hope the stone will stay back from the tomb....
A L L E L U I A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alelluia (or however it's spelled!)
Hope this is a sign of the tide turning!!

Anonymous said...

Stand back, EILEEN HAS RISEN!!!!!!!!! I love you, Geri

Anonymous said...

Watch out Dancing with the Stars ! ! ! ! Eileen is back. Great to hear you are feeling better Everyday will get better even when you are having the radiation. You will think that is a piece of cake.

Love ya
Maureen

Anonymous said...

jaki always admits she can't spell and she's surely right about alleluia!!!

In the midst of everything you sent me an Easter card; thank you!!! Just got back to the computer after H*** Week; fill in what you will...

I just know that things will get better and better; re-read this whole blog and discover the things you do and do well: the photos, the poetry. Believe it or not, you are coping much more than you realize!

Blessings and love, meg