Thursday, January 04, 2007

AINT DOWN YET !!!


souldancer
Huge disappointment - hair stylist is sick so I couldn't take a chance on being near her with my immune system compromised....
so will have to wait till tomorrow nite when my friend who is a sylist said she would come to my house,,, in the end that might be best instead of going to the salon where my very loving sylist of 30+ years works at being a cheerleader and wants me to "be happy". The universe has ways of taking care of everything, I guess....
I did get my 2nd treatment - count was back up a lot... nurses were happy that it went well.
I was way more stressed than for the first one.... agitated and unable to relax even with my affirmation tapes and my music....
I think it was the anticipation of the hair loss and the fear of introducing yet another new drug. They tried something new for anti-nausea in the IV as the last time I got a week long horrific headache that I couldn't shake presumably from the anti nausea IV.
Tomorrow I go back for the Neulasta shot which works on building up blood cells AND causes bad leg and back pain which i'm not looking forward to.
I am very tired and kiind of achy all over and grateful that #2 is over and there are only 6 more !!!!!
Hoping to have lunch with my friends tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! I'm glad that #2 is done and overwith! Six doesn't seem like such a huge number as EIGHT did!!! Sending thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

I love you auntie! Keep the faith! Love and prayers always.