Sunday, January 14, 2007

SOUL SINGING

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength:
Loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu - Chinese Philosopher
How true this is.... Waking this morning brought no new strength or upward swing but tonight my soul is singing and for a good while this afternoon I forgot how weak and worn out I feel as I was surrounded by people I love so much.
Chris, Christa, Judy and Pete (Christa's folks) and Ben came down from Oakland and brought lunch and love and joy and blessings to my aching body and spirit.
Of course a 2 yr old jumping on my bed singing "Zippity Do Dah" adds to the joy....
It was so wonderful to have them here ...I didn't have to do anything or be anybody but me...however I am is ok with them....
Their hugs and presence filled my soul with songs of gratitude.....and when they left I felt a bit stronger.....
I am truly blessed.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my what a wonderful day,
Plenty of sunshine coming your way.
Hang in there cousin.
Love,
Mary