Monday, January 01, 2007

NEW YEAR - NEW CHALLENGE



So I've fallen prey to the Blogging phenomenon.... maybe this will serve me...maybe not, but thought it might be helpful in inviting me to focus once in a while...
No resolutions as to frequency of posting...and for sure won't be daily.....
I think it may be useful to keep family and friends up to date with my healing journey through the next months of chemotherapy and radiation for breast cancer. It will save some of my energy and diminish by one the long list of emails most people get.

8 comments:

cjereneta said...

Yay!

You deleted the old post, added the new one, and a picture to boot!

I can help you update the links in your sidebar. Just email me what you'd like linked there (if anything).

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the zany world of blogging. :) It's a freeing form of expressiong.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Can't type, but you get my meaning.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging!

Anonymous said...

We wish you blessings, peace and complete healing in '07.

Love, Jim & Charmiel

Shirl said...

Welcome to blogging! I've stopped by via Kathryn's site, and will be by again!

Anonymous said...

Haven't done this before but want you to know I'm sending you healing energy and love as you continue your courageous journey. Your spirit will take you where you want to go...follow it. Love, Pat

Anonymous said...

Great!!!
All our prayers, love and thoughts!