Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DAY 13


"love winter when the plant says nothing..." thomas merton
Hard to do some days....easier today as the sky was so blue, the air warmer and my body a tiny bit stronger....I walked almost around the block.
I also treated me to a manicure and pedicure which made me a bit nervous but my poor feet really needed it. The Dr. said it was ok as long as I didn't let them cut the cuticles as it would open my skin to infection and with my immune system compromised it could cause trouble.
So this last day before treatment #3, I had a little more energy and now the treatment will probably slow me way down once again....
I can only hope that it won't....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Treatment number 3 coming up tomorrow... and the sun will shine a bit longer tomorrow too. You ARE doing this and doing it magnificently!! Much love and prayers...

Anonymous said...

another treatment, another day, another breath, another sidewalk square, another step, another cancer cell gone, another healthy cell lives...

more drugs, more pain, more fatigue, more weariness, more chemo, more suckiness, more of some things is not better, but more opportunities to love and be loved just as you are right now this very moment, that is better

another day of life, more life
you are living, surviving, breathing, falling, soaring
you are perfectly you

you are a beautiful woman, our world made more for your presence

con affetto, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Ailina...Ua ao ka `ao`ao `upena nei, ua hiki mai la `oe.
(light comes to this web page, because you are here). Aloha nui loa (with much love). A hui hou (until we meet again), Malia